The curriculum includes the following components:
- Strategies for addressing the complex financial and safety challenges of ending a relationship with an abusive partner.
- Information on how to protect personal and financial safety in an abusive relationship and after leaving an abusive relationship.
- Tools to help people of all incomes and earning power work toward long-term financial empowerment; including budgeting tools, step-by-step planners and more.
- Tactics for locating and accessing local, state and national personal safety and financial resources.
- Methods for dealing with the misuse of financial records.
- Resources for working through the financial and safety challenges of identity change.
- The user-friendly curriculum is available in a variety of formats, including hard copy, Spanish-language and downloadable versions.
Get started quickly with a copy of the Moving Ahead Short-Term Planning Guide.